- A referral slip from your dentist
- Your list of medications
- Your driver’s license
- A completed Online Patient Registration. This will enable us to see you sooner at your first appointment.
- If you have dental and medical insurance, please bring your dental and medical insurance cards and all dental and medical insurance information. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the time of consultation and surgery.
If you plan on undergoing IV sedation for surgery, you MUST:
- Avoid eating or drinking for EIGHT HOURS prior to surgery.
- Have a preoperative consultation and physical examination by Dr. Jackson.
- Have an adult (18 years or older) present in the waiting room for the entire length of the surgery.
- Have an adult drive you home after surgery.
If your dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.